Thank you for choosing to help Couples for Equality™ in our mission to "Share with the world the love and commitment of couples who have come together to show their support for all committed relationships." Thank you so much for contributing to fulfill the mission of Couples for Equality™. Your support and tax-deductible, financial contribution:
"Share with the world the love and commitment of couples who have come together to show their support for all committed relationships."
- Help Couples for Equality™ reach people from all over the world in support of our message of “Love Above All™” via this Website
- Assist Couples for Equality™ reach people from all over the world in support of our message of “Love Above All™” via City Tours
- Empower Couples for Equality™ to support features to the Website such as Video stories, writings, and other features into the future
- Support Couples for Equality™ general operational expenses and Website maintenance, hosting, upkeep and upgrade costs
You can contribute to fulfill the Couples for Equality™ mission by mail or online. Contribution by mail saves Couples for Equality™ online, processing fees and is encouraged.
Offline Contribution via Mail
- Please download, print, fill out, and mail this form.
- If you contribute by check please make out to Couples for Equality
- Mail form, and check if applicable, to:
Couples for Equality
c/o Willis “Chip” Arndt Jr.
1170 Kane Concourse
Bay Harbor Islands, FL 33154
YOUR GENEROUS CONTRIBUTION IS TAX DEDUCTIBLE, AS ALLOWABLE BY LAW, AND MADE OUT TO “COUPLES FOR EQUALITY” BY CHECK, CREDIT CARD, OR PAYPAL.
Couples for Equality™ is a Florida state registered nonprofit under the fiscal sponsorship of The Miami Foundation, a federally registered 501(c)3 community foundation. Under the Internal Revenue Code, community foundations are authorized to administer funds on behalf of approved and registered nonprofits. These nonprofits are tax-exempt under the IRS’ determination letter to The Miami Foundation and, thus, the tax-exempt status of Couples for Equality™ is established on the basis of the IRS’ determination letter to The Miami Foundation, Inc.
The Miami Foundation determination letter and Couples for Equality™ IRS EIN number provided upon request.
All contributions to Couples for Equality™ are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.