Host an Event
Couples for Equality’s™ CITY TOURS are a critical component to spreading the message of Love Above All™ and ensuring that all committed relationships have an opportunity to participate and understand the mission of:
"Share with the world the love and commitment of couples who have come together to show their support for all committed relationships."
Couples for Equality™ loves to work with individuals, businesses, and organizations to host an event in your town or city, and we encourage you to contact no matter how small or big you think the event can/should/will be. The Couples for Equality team works carefully with you to create the proper event that you feel is most appropriate to ensure that the event is a success. Couples for Equality™ will in coordination with you:
- Send 2-3 people from the Couples for Equality™ team to set up and execute the event
- Provide a professional photographer to set up an area and take pictures of “committed couple” guests at the event
- Provide help in branding the event and create an overall marketing campaign – offline and online - as necessary
- Create email, Website, social media and general marketing materials required for event
- Market the event with you, as agreed to by both the host and Couples for Equality™
- Help you secure local and national sponsorship for event to cover expenses, if necessary
- Brainstorm other fun ideas to ensure that event is a success to spread the message of Love Above All™.
Let us know if you would like to host an event by sending us an email from the contact page and choose from the drop down menu, “Event Inquiry”. The Couples for Equality™ team is excited to host an event with you and looks forward to speaking with you directly.
Special Note: All events hosted for Couples for Equality™ must include representatives from the Couples for Equality™ team at the event, and cannot be hosted without Couples for Equality™ personnel participating. If you have any questions about why this policy is necessary we gladly will discuss it with you after you contact us.