C4E™ partners with global organizations that believe in our Mission Statement and the work C4E does in support of Love Above All™. Partners of Couples for Equality™ include organizations that work on behalf of couples and people discriminated against on so many levels, in so many societies, on a daily basis because of their multi-cultural, multi-ethnic, same-sex, interfaith, and/or interracial make up.
C4E encourages global organizations to contact us to see if a partnership is appropriate and thanks the following Partners for their support of Couples for Equality™ and Love Above All™.
WHO ARE WE?
The Miami Foundation provides civic leadership, bringing stakeholders together to tackle issues of concern in our community. Working together with our Fundholders and community partners, we leverage collective knowledge, creativity and resources for a greater impact than any one of us could make alone. By connecting philanthropy with community needs and opportunities, we make Miami a greater place to live, work and play.
Established in 1967, The Miami Foundation, has helped hundreds of people create personal, permanent and powerful legacies by establishing custom, charitable Funds. With our expertise, Fundholders have fostered the arts, awarded scholarships, championed diversity, taught kids to read, provided food and shelter for the hungry and homeless, and more. More than $150 million in grants and scholarships has been awarded in our rich 43 year history. Today, we carefully steward close to $150 million in charitable assets.
HOW DO WE SUPPORT COUPLES for EQUALITY™?
The Miami Foundation is the fiscal sponsor of Couples for Equality™, a Florida state registered nonprofit , (also known as C4E™).
The Miami Foundation is a federally registered 501(c)3 community foundation and, under the Internal Revenue Code, community foundations are authorized to administer funds on behalf of approved and registered nonprofits. These nonprofits are tax-exempt under the IRS’ determination letter to The Miami Foundation and, thus, the tax-exempt status of Couples for Equality™ is established on the basis of the IRS’ determination letter to The Miami Foundation, Inc.
The Miami Foundation letter of determination of Couples for Equality™ is provided upon request.The Couples for Equality™ executive team reviews each partnership request in accordance with our by-laws and, after our internal review, contacts each possible partner directly on the best ways we might work together, if appropriate. C4E™ thanks all possible partners in advance for your inquiry. Also please note:
- Partners which C4E™ link to or display on the C4E™ Website including organizations, businesses, people, or media outlets is not considered an endorsement, representation or warranty, either expressed or implied, by Couples for Equality™ on behalf of said entity and/or third party
- Websites that link to C4E™ does not mean that C4E™ endorses said Website, management team, product(s), service(s), or business – unless C4E™ has entered into a formal partnership agreement as agreed to by both parties
- C4E™ does not endorse, warrant, or otherwise guarantee the material nor substance provided by such third parties and/or partners on this C4E™ Partner page
- C4E™ maintains no liability for any and all content, subject matter, and/or services and products provided therein by such third parties and/or partners
- C4E™ cannot and does not warrant any services, products, or information obtained by users on or links from the C4E™ Website provided by third parties or partners