Thank you so much for considering supporting C4E™. C4E’s™ launch, Website development, first three-city USA tour is funded by the Founders. As we grow and expand city tours C4E™ greatly appreciates your help and participation.
There are numerous ways anyone can get involved to help C4E™ fulfill its mission, and they are not just related to donating hard earned cash. These ways include:
- Hosting an event in your city – restaurant, lounge/bar, private home, or you decide!
- Volunteering time for an event
- Taking photographs of couples and uploading them to the Website
- Buy some fun C4E™ logo ‘stuff’ – check it out!
- Posting the C4E™ Logo and hyperlinks on your Website and via social media outlets as Face Book, Twitter, and other methods. You can find graphics, badges and links here.
- Contributing film and supplies at each ‘Tour’ stop in cities across the USA
- And yes…contributing funds as an individual, business, or other organization sponsor to help cover costs to bring an event to a city near you, Website updates and hosting (bandwidth costs can be expensive especially when hosting lots of pictures & video for upload and display), and operational expenses to run and grow the C4E™ mission across the globe.
"Share with the world the love and commitment of couples who have come together to show their support for all committed relationships."
Thank you so much for contributing to fulfill the mission of Couples for Equality™. Your support and tax-deductible, financial contribution:
- Assist Couples for Equality reach people from all over the world in support of our message of Love Above All™ via this web site and City Tours
- Empower Couples for Equality™ to support features to the Website such as Video stories, writings, and other features into the future
- Support Couples for Equality™ general operational expenses and Website maintenance, hosting, upkeep and upgrade costs
Host an Event
Please click here and you will be redirected to our contact form where you can share your ideas with us! We are excited to work see how we can work together!
Submit Your Photo
Please click here and you will be redirected to our photo submission page! We are excited to see how we can work together! Please note: if you are submitting a photo on behalf of a couple then you must provide C4E with the couple’s email address – not your email address – so that the couple can verify necessary legal permissions in regard to submission.
Please click here and you will be redirected to our contact page where you can share your ideas with us! We are excited to work see how we can work together!